|With Thursday spelling wrong....|
|And Thursday corrected!|
- A collage picture frame. Target has a variety of this kind of framing.
- Scrapbook paper. I had a different kind of paper for each day but the combinations are endless.
- Scrapbook letters. You can also write the days of the week by hand; I bought letters because I have poor handwriting.
- A pencil or pen for outlining
- A dry erase marker
The project takes about half an hour. Customize it how ever you would like!
- Use the backing of the picture frame and trace on the backside of your scrapbook paper of choice.
- Cut it out.
- Now for the lettering. Each frame is a day of the week. If you are a perfectionist, you may want to measure the letters so they are centered. I just eyeballed it and adjusted as I needed to. As you can see on the picture, I had to place Thursday vertically instead of horizontally due to the length of the word.
- Place each piece of paper in the frame.
- Find a place in your home, hang it and you are done!
My dry erase picture frame has now found a place in my bedroom. My husband and I tend to forget each others schedules and I hope this will help! I love how it turned out....for the most part. I am very much fighting my perfectionist tendencies with the lettering. Anytime my perfectionist self comes out, I hold the project further away from my body and I usually feel better.
Currently I am working on a t-shirt quilt for my husband to enjoy on the ship. The plan is to have it done before he gets deployed this summer.